This is our offering which is run at specified times.
- Level I: Introduction to the English Language (Basic/Beginner)
- Level II: Conversational English (Elementary)
- Level III: Introduction to Academic English (Intermediate)
- Level IV: Academic English Proficiency (Advanced)
Our executive ESL is a cohort-based language programme.
This is suitable for small groups and can begin at any time. Simply contact us to get your group started
ESL programme costs
- ESL programme costs -$695 USD ($430 tuition, fees and insurance)
- Dormitory cost (2 meal per day )- $716 USD
- Student Permit fee - US$120 ( this is mandatory )
- Medical exam and Chest X-ray - US$52 approximately
- Caution fee - US$96 ( This is reimbursable )
ESP programme costs
Participants in this course are offered a different package from regular ESL Students, owing to the structure of this full immersion programme.
Travel cost to Trinidad and Tobago - See local or online travel agencies.
Programme costs - US$ 1000. to as high as US$1200. Typically includes accommodation, food, internal transport, tours & tuition cost. This depends on the group size.